Free SuperBrie+
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free SuperBrie+

Earn Free Superbrie+ for MouseHunt

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

xdreamer03

i dont know if i shold sacrifice all i have to buy a trap from ronza or should i shop at walmart for a discount trap?

Admin

Admin
What is your Title xDreamer?

Unless you're Grandmaster or more, you better not waste all your golds and SBs for buying a trap from there. I personally interested maybe to Chrome Drillbot. However you can consider buying a candy cone base for now. Cool

https://freesb.forumotion.com

snow89

Novice
Novice
i have bought all the lastest released trap..
but havent got chrome...still waiting to be release...
but i only can choose one of it chrome or 2010...haha
i just hope i have more money/

SimplySi

Chrome drillbot is top priority for me..I did buy candy cane base and its a nice alternative to magma base if you hate stales, and if you don't have magma..then GET IT!

5are ronzas traps the best or a waste of 350k + gold Empty Great trap Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:22 am

snow89

Novice
Novice
ya magma base in enuf...

FrancesDing

The chrome drillbot seems to be the best physical trap in he game, and the 2010 is a very good tactical trap. I think the bases aren't necessary but they are good as well.

snow89

Novice
Novice
base are for fun..cause we have magma...
and chrome is the most important . next only 2o1o..but i think there is a special meaning in 2010 trap, so it is best to buy tat aso hehe

vigneshvasu

definitely get ronzas

snow89

Novice
Novice
ronza trap not all are definite...some i think we dont have to buy at all..useless hehe jsut collection if u are rich hee

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com