Free SuperBrie+
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free SuperBrie+

Earn Free Superbrie+ for MouseHunt

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

snow89

Novice
Novice
haha...I guess Dev hate me. i was hunting at JOD and der... miss catch the whole page...OMG>>>i dont know wat happen those days...

even when i was hunting for chirstmas loot..and new mice ,no luck at all...last to get it all..

now, we have new trap to buy, no money, what a good timing ronza came...

so what do u think? i think dev hate me a lot haha...even though i am a active MH player hee..
hope i have enough time to buy new trap espcially the chrome edition hee~cause rhino is s**k which i am using now..regretted ..!!!waste my money on bp

vigneshvasu

lol the dev does hate u

snow89

Novice
Novice
haha what to do!!!
no luck ...at all sometimes

SimplySi

Some days are like that..i feel the same when i get tons of fta's or a several white/moosker streak in festive comet:(

FrancesDing

In the moz now, and my whole page is FTC except for one catch :'(

I know the moz is not supposed to be easy or fun, but it's still pretty sad

SimplySi

The moz was so brutal, i ran to digby and got the map from a mole instead..and now we have Derr, which is 10 times worse:/ hoping the chrome drillbot will help settle a few scores there..

snow89

Novice
Novice
derr and JOD is the worst area....red box always...!

SimplySi

True..im hoping "ChillBot" will make our Derr journals a lot less pink..in Derr at least

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com